Tuesday, August 3 through Friday, August 6
• Gregg Museum: Visit your museum! Galleries open 10am-5pm. The summer Silent Film Celebration continues through August 27, with films running in a loop during museum hours.
CHECK. IT. OUT.
• Park Scholar alum and Friends of Arts NC State board member Chasta Hamilton spoke at TEDxNCState, and the video is now available on YouTube.
• If registering for a fall crafts class is sitting there on your to-do list, longing for a checkmark, now is the time to get moving. Over 30% of fall classes have sold out already. What scratches your crafty itch this fall? Wood? Clay? Mixed media? Jewelry and metals? Photography? Lapidary? Fibers? Glass? Don’t wait too long. Find your class and claim your seat now.
• Mark your calendar: Live music returns to Stewart Theatre with performances by The Quadrivium Project on August 26 and 28 at 8pm. Our faculty rockers will be bringing a program of music from Genesis and Pink Floyd. Look for ticket info in next week’s email.
• Explore the refreshed windows of the Member-Made Street Gallery at the Crafts Center.
Are you connected with the arts programs on social media? Link to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for all at go.ncsu.edu/getsocial.