Tuesday, May 25 through Friday, May 28
• Gregg Museum: Visit your museum! Galleries open 10am-5pm.
Tuesday, May 25
• Gregg Museum: The summer Silent Film Celebration opens in the Black Sanderson Gallery. The series highlights women, people of color, and explorations in silent film. The films run in a loop during museum hours.
Thursday, May 27
• Gregg Museum: Behind the Scenes with the Gregg Staff. Christina Marchington interviews assistant registrar Jordan Cao to discuss her role at the museum and the museum’s permanent collection. YouTube launch at 4pm.
• Music: Raleigh Civic Symphony and Raleigh Civic Chamber Orchestra. In the final performance of spring semester, NC State’s orchestras will premiere new works by composers Milad Yousufi, Nahre Sol and Trevor New, in a virtual concert directed by Peter Askim. Learn more about the performance and watch on the Department of Music YouTube channel.
CHECK. IT. OUT.
• The NC State Dance Program “Concert From Your Couch” series is back, and includes performances from spring 2021.
• Meet the Arts NC State Visual Artist Award winners from our 2021 Student Art Sale.
• Dance Program: A Look Back at Our Drive-Up Concert in April 2021. See some great photos from the spring outdoor concert.
• Did you know there is a joint department of biomedical engineering at UNC and NC State? Arts Everywhere at UNC is seeking design proposals for a new mural in Phillips Hall at Carolina, a space used by the biomedical engineering students.
Are you connected with the arts programs on social media? Link to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for all at go.ncsu.edu/getsocial