Monday, July 4
• University closed.
Tuesday, July 5 through Saturday, July 9
• Gregg Museum of Art & Design: Visit your museum! Four exhibitions are now open. Galleries are open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. And don’t forget about the beautiful outdoor areas, including the pollinator garden and the whirligig. Wouldn’t the Gregg be a nice destination for a healthy midday walk?
CHECK. IT. OUT.
• University Theatre welcomes Lisa Mena as the new assistant technical director in Stewart Theatre.
• The Gregg Museum of Art & Design welcomes Amanda Reed as the new associate registrar.
• Did you know our arts outreach and engagement office offers improv and other arts integration workshops for your class or organization? Read more here.
• The NC State LIVE 50th anniversary season has just been announced. See the performances on tap for 2022-23.
• A few July classes at the Crafts Center may have seats available. Check the last chance list and grab yours now.
IN THE NEWS
• Poole College News: Poole Announces Maria Potepalova as Interim Chief Marketing and Communications Officer. Many of you know Maria from her time as the marketing and program assistant with the Dance Program.
• Poole College News: Poole College Announces Roby Sawyers as Accounting Department Head. Roby is a member of the Friends of Arts NC State board of advisors.
• DASA News: The Secret’s Out: Gregg Museum Earns Best in the Triangle Recognition. Get in on the secret and read about the INDY Week recognition of the Gregg Museum.
Are you connected with the arts programs on social media? Link to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for all at go.ncsu.edu/getsocial.