Arts NC State is made up of NC State University’s six performing and visual arts programs: The Crafts Center, the Dance Program, the Gregg Museum of Art & Design, the Music Department, NC State LIVE and University Theatre.
Coordinator, Arts Administration
Arts NC State
- November 14, 2014: Award-winning NC State Dance Program presents fall concert
- October 14, 2014: NC State Dance Program to partner with Burning Coal Theatre to present ‘State of Dance’ October-November 2014
- September 8, 2014: Robin Harris receives 2014 NCDA Annual Award for significant lifetime contributions to dance in North Carolina
- August 5, 2014: NCSU Center Stage opens the 2014-15 season with the exuberant ‘wartime Paris via New Orleans’ sound of The Hot Sardines
- July 1, 2014: Vice Provost Alex Miller retires after 29 years with NC State University
- April 21, 2014: Gregg Museum’s Farfetched catalogue reviewed in prestigious British magazine Raw Vision
- April 17, 2014: Winners announced for the 2013-2014 ARTS NC STATE Performing Artist and Creative Artist Awards
- May 19, 2014: NC State Chorale tours Italy, joins guest choir at St. Peter’s Basilica
- March 28, 2014: Teaching civil rights history through dance: Panoramic Dance Project to present Operation Breadbasket as one act of Spring 2014 Concert
- March 27, 2014: NC State Music Department names Dr. Peter Askim director of orchestral activities
- March 27, 2014: From backup singer to ’21st-century jazz diva’ … all in her 50s: NCSU Center Stage presents Catherine Russell, daughter of Louis Armstrong’s long-time musical director
- March 17, 2014: First phase of Talley Student Union complete at NC State: Week-long schedule of activities planned to mark milestone
- February 18, 2014: NCSU Center Stage to present Edinburgh Fringe Festival multi-award winner: LEO (the Anti-Gravity Show)
- May 30-June 30, 2013: TheatreFest 2013!
- April 18-April 19, 2013: 2013 NCSU Dance Company concert
- March 23, 2013: NC State Dance Program Panoramic Dance Project Spring Concert
- October 25, 2012: NCSU Dance Program Fall Concert
- April 14-15, 2011: NCSU Dance Company Concert
- April 7-17, 2011: University Theatre presents Dancing at Lughnasa
- February 17-20, 2011: University Theatre presents Urinetown the Musical
- November 18-December 5, 2010: University Theatre presents Inspecting Carol
- November 11 & 12, 2010: NC State Dance Program Fall Concert
- October 28-November 7, 2010: University Theatre presents A Piece of My Heart
- September 30-October 3, 2010: University Theatre opens with Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night
- May 27-June 27, 2010: TheatreFest: It’s Murder, three plays by Agatha Christie (images)
- March 11, 2010: NC State names new director of the Gregg Museum of Art & Design (images)
- March 10, 2010: NC State Marching Band performs at St. Patrick’s Festival Parade
- May 1, 2009: ARTS NC STATE awards 2009 Bowers Medal of Arts (full award citations) (images)
- June 30, 2009: NC State names new director of The Crafts Center (image)
Images for media use
The images provided in this gallery are exclusively for members of the press or for the purpose of promoting the artists and the programs of Arts NC State. Images remain the property of the photographers, artists or arts organizations that provided them.
Use of complete credit information (image source and photographer), where applicable, is required.
Images for University Theatre products are available on their Flickr account.
To use a photo:
- Click on the photo you are interested in using. Photo credits will be under the photo on the left side.
- Look for the diagonal arrows in the lower right corner of the screen.
- As you hover over the arrow icon, it will say, “View in Lightbox.”
- Click the arrow icon. Note the link in the upper right corner that says, “View all sizes.”
- The link in the upper right corner says, “View all sizes.” Choose the size photo you need and download.
If you have questions or need help with photos, feel free to call 919.515.3105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NC State LIVE
Info coming soon.